Spring is here and summer is just around that corner, and that means many of us will soon embark on some deep cleaning. From junk removal to dusting and mopping, there is a lot to do to get your place looking it’s best. Fortunately, with these tips, you can make your next clean your best one.
6 Tips for Your Spring and Summer Cleaning Project
Working hard is effective, but working smart is even better. These tricks are a simple way to make your cleaning more effective:
- Sprinkle baking soda onto your carpet when you have a troubling aroma you can’t beat. Allow it to sit for 30 minutes before vacuuming to allow the baking soda to neutralize the odors and freshen up your home.
- Finding alternate uses for items is a great approach to junk removal without throwing away items you aren’t ready to lose. Taking some old mason jars and turning them into planters, for example, is a fun and simple project.
- For items you no longer need that are still good, consider donating to charity. Instead of letting your products go to waste you can help out others in need.
- Use a solution of white vinegar and water to clean around your water fixtures. The vinegar acts to break up the unsightly sediments that get left behind so that your fixtures look as good as new.
- You may not think about your lampshades when considering cleaning but if you have a cloth shade it may have accrued some lint and dust over time. A quick use of a lint roller can clean it off and brighten your room.
- Sometimes your cleaning project can feel a little too overwhelming. A professional cleaning service is a perfect solution when your deep clean or regular maintenance is just a bit outside of your comfort zone.
If your home or apartment is ready for a cleaning and you need professional help, junk removal professionals can offer you the guidance and assistance you need to clean your home and make it look tidy again.